Thursday, May 18, 2006

Precious experience


I went to New Zealand Film Festival 2006 in Tokyo on last Thursday.I really enjoyed it!! I watched River Queen which is directed by Vincent Ward. He made A Map of the Human Heart in 1993, What Dreams May Come in 1998, also earned a writing credit for Alien 3 in 1992, The last Samurai in 2002.

And do you know Temuera Morrison? If you took Modern Oceania lecture last semester, you should have watch Once Were Warriors. He is the part of the Jake in the movie. This time his part was Te Kai Po who was the head of Maori tribe. After watching the movie, I could ask some questions, take a photo and get his autogragh!! It was beneficial for me to talk with him!!

1 comment:

ainsleyt said...

Hi! I chanced up this blog by accident but I would like to say that I find it rather intriguing to read. As a student myself, I never had lecturers creating such blogs for all to interacte and I think Language class seems more interesting this way.

I would also like to apologise if my sudden comment here offends anyone.