Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Every Day...

From my junior high school days,sometimes I feel pain in my leg.
And,I couldn't walk at the age of....maybe 14.
Because the pain was so hard.
But I didn't go to hospital.I was patient.
Then...sometime I felt pain same part,nevertheless I didn't think go to hospital.

I entered university without having medical treatment.
As usual,I felt pain.disregard,disregard...
But at last, when I did part-time-job on last month,I couldn't walk again!
The pain was very terrible!So,I went to hospital.
As a result,now,I go to hospital everyday.Everyday!
It's trouble....
I get an injection on my arm everyday.And once a week,I have injection on my leg.
furthermore,I have to take medicine.
......(- -).......

I absent today's lesson.Sorry,I wasn't in time(>_<)I went to hospital in the morning.
Usually,the day of only injection on arm will finish about 30minutes.
But, Today it take 2hours!So...I couldn't go.
.....It's excuse...sorry....

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

You need to go to the hospital when you need to go. You are lucky to have universal health care in Japan. In the US there is no national health insurance and many people can't afford insurance. They wait until their problems are really emergencies, then they to to the emergency room in the hospital. Many people even go to the emergency room for routine care, because emergency rooms can't turn people away. I wish the US had universal coverage. You should realize how lucky you are and take advantage of the health care system here in Japan.

I myself go to the hospital once a month for my cholesterol. I'm glad I found out about it in time.