Monday, April 16, 2007

Hello! This is Misato☆

Hi! This is Misato. This article is my first contribution. Today, let me introduce about myself.
My name is Misato Yoshida. I came from Morioka in Iwate. And now I live in Hirosaki.
My family grow up apples. My father is office worker, so my mother and my grandmother work for apples. On a holiday, my father and my sisters help them. Thanks for them, I can eat a lot of apples for free. Aomori is famous of apples, but I have never eaten apples which made in Aomori.
My major is International cooperation. This theme is very difficult, but it's very interesteding. My teacher is Mr.Kojimoto. I thought he is VERY strict person, but he has a strong passion for his study. His attitude for his study is always intense. That's very excellnt. Next Wednesday, we hold a discourse about Japan Overseas Coorperation Volunteers. I have to prepare of this discourse, and I'm so busy. But I don't diskile it because this is my interst field. Please attend the discourse if you have a interest to Japan Overseas Coorperation Volunteers.

That's all. Thank you.

P.S Please tell me if you find some mistakes about my English!

No comments: