Thursday, July 10, 2008

Huye P.Long


Hi all!


I visited to Huey Long`s website. It seems pretty good for me. So i wanted to recommend this site for you. After today`s movie in the class, i thought that the politicians are all dirty. But it is not their own intention, i think. To be a governer, to be the president, to be a senator , all those dirty things need to politicians. I mean, the "POWER". Whom need the power , who want to make people happy, but, the power also need whom to be dictator.

When i was in the high school, i had a conversation about politics with my friend. He said to me that, even you do not want to concern about politics, it concerns about you.


So, all i am trying to say is, it seems impossible to understand about politicians and politics. We might have to enter to the world of politics, to understand about it.


And i am very found of this words.

"God, don't let me die. I have so much left to do."

It was the last word of Long, when he died after two days from the shot.








No comments: