Monday, April 27, 2009

hi! everyone.

This is Ayaka.

I’m very sorry to late introducing myself... at last I've understood how to write on this blog and use it!
Everyone are good at mechanical product,isn't it? ^^;

Please let me introduce myself!
My name is Ayaka Karube.
My Family name is rare, so I think it's easy to memorize.
I'm glad to be able to take this class with kind and friendly people as you!(Of course also Professer Philips!)

From this spring, I began to do a tutor of a student studying abroad.
My student is a Canadian, and she can hardly speak Japanese.
So I want to help her anything, but I'm not good at speaking English!!!!!!
That is why, our conversation is always halting and not smoothly....

So I want to acquire English-speaking skills!
And I want to be able to tell anyone in English what I think with smoothly!

I will practice. so let's talking more^^

No comments: