Monday, June 08, 2009

The Simpsons

The Simpsons movie was really fun!
It was my first time saw Simpsons except TV commercials. I want to see another TV series.

When Homer & Bart broke the dome, they were flying a valley by motorcycle. I think they were in the dome. But...when the dome settled, it contained a valley? If it was, Spring Field people could get out from the valley! Maybe it is one of jokes...but very strange. I hope it is my misunderstanding they were flying in the (broken) dome. They were flying out of the dome...

I prefer japanese animations, but Simpsons is worth watching!!
Recentry, I often see USAVICH, Japanese animation. It is very fun. Two bunnies enjoy(?)their prison life in Russia.
there is website:
http://www.mtvjapan.com/usavich/
You can saw some short stories.

No comments: