Monday, August 29, 2011

Have not seen you for a long time

Good morning. I haven't seen you guys and teacher for a long time. How was your first summer vocation. I hope it was wonderful.
First I need to apologize for being absent last week's English class. Because I was not in Japan. In my summer vocation, I went to Mongolia after 2 years. It is been a long time.  Last two years, there were lots of changes in Mongolia and I realized many things.
I wanted to come back here before beginning of university . But there was no ticket of 20 and so I bought only ticket of 24.  Therefore,  I could not get English class. I am so sorry.

I heard that you guys watched movie last class. But I do not know  what we do next class. I am glad if you answer this.






.



1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

Hi, glad you could come here. They are supposed to post suggestions about what to do next. You are welcome to join them. The trailer for the movie is here, on the blog. I hope you enjoy it.