Wednesday, May 09, 2012

I am the Ryo!

Hi, everyone!
My name is Ryo. I'm in Humanities.
I take this class to improve my English. Especially, speaking skill.
My dream is to order a hamburger in the US like an American.
I've been dreaming about that since I was little.
For my cool dream, I'll do my best in this awesome class!!

One of my favorite hobbies is traveling.
Egypt was pretty fun because I did scuba diving.
When I dived in a sea at night, I felt as if I was in the space.

Also, I joined the Egyptian revolution in 2011.
I'll never forget what I experienced there.

6 comments:

sashasakura said...

What exactly do you mean by "order a hamburger like an American"?

Professor Philips said...

Oh, do I have a story about that! I did mention Brooklynese already, didn't I?

sashasakura said...

It doesn't ring a bell.

Professor Philips said...

Remind me next class. It will fit right in with the "ordering food" lesson.

Ryoichi said...

What is Brooklynese?
I googled it. But, I didn't get it :(

To Sashasan
When I was in NZ, I couldn't hear what a staff said at Mc.
So, I had to ask him over and over again.

My dream is to order it smoothly.
Got it, dude!?

sashasakura said...

Ryo, have you been in New Zealand??

I see. I wish I could do that too. I still have problems when I am at a restaurant. Waiters often speak so fast and I am not familiar with some terms.