Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Self-introduction and Favorite Food

It's Rikako!
Finally I figured out how to post here...

Well, my name is Rikako Nakajima.
I do not care how you call me, so call me whatever you like.
I belong to Mr. Caprpenter's International Politics Seminar.
By the way, I am junior.

About my favorite food...
I really like sweets with drinks, like some chocolates with cups of coffee.
But recently I can not just eat sweets...maybe I got old.
So I also like salty food, not spicy, not hot.
I have cried by Thai food many times...
If it is not spicy or hot, I really like Chinese food
like Mabo-tofu, Mabo-egg plant, and Chinjaorosu
(I cound not find good English words for them...)


1 comment:

sashasakura said...

According to Space ALC Mabodoufu can be written as maaboo-doofu and translated into fiery hot tofu. I could not find any results for Mabonasu in Space ALC, however I found out that Mabonasu is Japanese-Chinese dish and in Szechwan they have similar one called 魚香茄子(yúxiāngqiézǐ). In a website, it was translated as Eggplants with Garlic Sauce.

As for the Chinjaorosu;
Did not prof. Phillips mention Chinjaorosu is called Mongolian Beef in the US?