Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Questions about Psycho


Questions about Psycho

Good evening everyone. I’m Sachiyo. Did you enjoy today’s English class movie Psycho? Actually I couldn’t understand the contents of it. So I ask you 5 questions about it.
1 Who is the man appeared at the first scene? And how is he related with the woman?
2 Why did she steal money?
3 Why did she run away with that money?
4 Why did police man chase her?
5 Why did the motel owner feel affection for her?
The movie was so difficult for me to understand and listen what they talked about. So I couldn’t take any note and get new vocabularies. Next time how about to watch it with English subtitles?

Sachiyo TANDO

3 comments:

Unknown said...

test

Professor Philips said...

Test? Please explain the movie to her, Enkhbat.

Unknown said...

haha.. i thougt you want to explain it to us sir.. its a little bit difficult for me to pick up what they(the couple)were talking about at the first scene.. but i think it is one of the reason that woman run and stole the money.