Monday, May 26, 2014



Hi, everyone.

Today, I am going to introduce one of my ramen 嵐げんこつラーメン 醤油.

I'm really bad at cooking so I don't know how to cook it.

Well, I think I can cook it if I just need to boil some water and put the noodle in it.

Anyway, I am not talking about instant needles but one we eat at a ramen restaurant.

My favorite ramen shop in Hirosaki is called らあめん花月.

I like 嵐げんこつラーメン 醤油 the best at the shop, which means storm fist ramen, soy sauce flavor, maybe.

Although I really like 塩ラーメン, I prefer the soy sauce flavored ramen at the restaurant.

A lot of garlic is used for the soup, so when I see the soup, I can see that the surface is covered with the garlic.

On the top of the ramen, there are some sliced roasted pork fillet, bamboo shoots, chopped up scallion and a boiled half egg.

Everything on the ramen does match the soup.

Actually, it is sort of heavy but tastes very good.

If you haven't tried, I highly recommend you go to the restaurant and try it.

There are a lot of kinds of ramen so if you are not good at soy sauce flavored ramen, you can choose another one.

 

Thank you.


No comments: