Monday, June 22, 2015

What do you love about Japan???

What do you love about Japan.....???

                As most of us know, Japan is well-known with the high-tech inventions, anime and manga culture. Unfortunately, I am not an anime or manga geek at all and I only knew some of them. Besides that, the services in Japan are undeniably excellent and I like the ways Japanese treat their customers. However, what I love the most about Japan is its nature and four seasons. The breathtaking sceneries and landscapes to add up with gracefulness culture of Japan makes me love it more.
                I always love to see and hear the sound of mother nature. Watching a greenery meadow with the beautiful blue sky already make my day. It soothes my mind and makes me forget all the hustle and bustle in my life. Gratefully, there are a lot of places like that in Japan. I am not saying that my hometown does not offering such places at all but what makes Japan special is the presence of four seasons and how the culture and nature mix well together. What I mean culture here is just like tea ceremony and other traditional cultures. I don’t know why but I feel the graceful and fine culture of tea ceremony mixes so well with the beauty art of nature.
                Since I live in the north of Japan right now, I can feel the four seasons distinctively. I grown up in the tropic country and never experiencing the four seasons at all before I came to Japan and could feel the four seasons climate is one of my best memories. However, I think the spring and autumn are the best of all. Besides the scenic view, the temperature and climate on that time just nice. Speaking about seasons and spring, Japan and sakura are inseparably. Watching cherry blossom is the tradition that people must do in Japan and I love doing it too. However, rather than snap a lot of picture and messy around in the crowded I like to enjoy the view of nature more.
                The atmosphere of red yellowish fallen leaves during autumn in Japan is also charming. Maybe some people would relate the autumn with heartbroken but for me the autumn just feel like romantic mood. Besides that, autumn also can be said as harvesting season too. If watching cherry blossom is something that we must do during spring, “momijigari” which is watching fall foliage is something that we must do during fall season. I think winter scenery is beautiful too but in the end it feels like the loneliness and eerie feeling just like what was portrayed in The Chronicle of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe movie. Of course I was thrilled during my first winter experiences and I like on how the snow falling swiftly on my head but still the image of loneliness is strong in my head.

                Lost deep in the thought while watching the beauty of nature are always been my obsession. However, what makes Japan so unique is their gracefulness culture that coherent with the nature. The ways Japanese preserve and maintain the cleanliness impressively excellent and thus make the portrait of nature become more beautiful.
 
*All the pictures above are from my photo album







No comments: