Thursday, April 27, 2006

Busy Days

Hello!! I'm Chiaki.
Three weeks have passed since the new semester started. How's it going, everyone??
I'm very busy studying. Let me introduce what I study.

My major is international politics. Now, I'm interested in Japanese diplomacy, especially in Asia.
But I don't have enough knowledge, so I need to study.
My minor is applied linguistics. I hope it helps me to improve my English.

In addition, I study Korean now. I really enjoy Korean. Has anyone ever studied Korean, or been studying? It's difficult to catch the similar pronounciation, but some words are same as Japanese. I think Korean is easy to study for Japanese.

There are many things to study! Sometimes I feel I want to escape somewhere I don't have to study. Although I'm busy, I spend good days.

No comments: