Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Good evening,now alreadey midnight……

hi, everyone! And nice to meet you to some people. I'm Chie Muto. I’m very happy to see you and looking forward to communicate with .
My English skill, especially speaking ability is not good yet. So I’ll try to speak and speak with you(^.‐)★ Surely, I will mistake in speaking or writing. And actually I feel a little embarrassed. But I believe that if I overcome this step I could improve my English skill. Mistake leads development. So, Let’s mistake!!??

In last class, i heard about welcome party from Kazusa. And I went to the party. I'm really enjoy this. Speaking with many kind of people such as American, Canadian, Chinese, and so on. What I have impressed particularly was to meet a woman come from honduras! she wore a ethnic clothes and did a traditional dance. she was really sexy and bautiful. I wish I were so sexy woman….

well, it's too late now, so i 'm very sleepy…i can't write any more….
see you today's class.
good night.

No comments: