Monday, April 17, 2006

Hello everyone!

My name is Hirono Sasaki. I'm glad to join in this blog again. Let's enjoy this blog together from now. My English skill isn't so good yet. So I'l try to practice and practice to improve.

I joined Welcome Party last friday. It was very fun and I made a friends. I became friends with Becky from New Zealand, AUT! When self introduction time, she sang a song of Michelle Branch and showed pictures of New Zealand behind her. That' s very impressing for me. Because I like Michelle Branch too!

Takashi, I agree with your opinion. Only writing and reading are NOT english. Listening and speaking are rather important to study English. And your boss thinks only about paper exam, I thought. Japanese English education system is still incomplete. I think.

Mizuki, if you have something to know about my visit, please ask me. I' ll take my picture to school tomorrow.

Anyway, Let's discuss a lot of things in class, thank you.

No comments: