Thursday, May 11, 2006

1:43 am...

Takashi's last post about the hanami experience with his seminar members including Mr Sawada during the GW reminded me of one important thing between Mr Sawada and other Japanese fathers who usually spend weekends sleeping (not my dad, of course!):to be, or not to be father. I guess a male student, whether or not they want to be a father of his own children in the future, need to learn a lot from the fathers like Mr Sawada in order to make him not look like a father of his children but to be called as a father by his own kids. Sounds nice, doesn't it?

On May 9, '06, I found an interesting article in the Japan Times about medical service in Japan. Another example of the need to spaek English in Japan is shown in the article. We've already been given an presentation about what is called Easy Japanese in the last class, haven't we? I think the issue is not Japanese itself, but English. Make comments on this, please, guys! I look forward to discussions in the blog or in the class if we can.

Oops! 5 past 2 am...good night, everyone...

No comments: