Friday, May 12, 2006

Too much pressure will...

make you sick, as matter of fact, so guys, be careful. Seriously. I felt so dizzy after the class today that I had to sit down and relax in the entire afternoon. That was terrible indeed! You can neither understand nor feel anything. In other words, you feel like you fell into the dark cave without a flashright to get out of the cave. At least I hope you know what I'm saying.

Has any of you had a phone call from somebody in English? I did today. That was from Tokyo. But that turned out to be a wrong call and I was kindof relieved since it's been a year since I talked with somebody over the cellphone in English. Telecommunication in English is one of the difficult things I have ever experienced in learning English.

I'm going to have teaching practice at the high school I graduated from 16th to 31st. I hope things are goin' well in my hometown, Asahikawa, Hokkaido. I'll do my best. Good luck to those who are doing the same in the next few weeks as I want you to say so to me!

1 comment:

Bob Rob said...

Hey,
I lived in Asahikawa for three years teaching English to high school kids in the district. I went to Kamikawa, Higashikawa, Asahikawa Koryo, Asahikawa Higashi and Asahikawa Ro Gakko. Last time I was in Asahikawa in August 2006 it was fine and I hated to see it go, but it was just time to do new things. Peace to you! Bob.