Sunday, June 04, 2006

About presentation

Our group had a presentation about astorology. Because I'm interested in star sign, bood-type, any other kinds of things about character. Maybe, most of women had interests in it when they are children, didn't you? I was used to talk about my friends and lovers with my friends. It was very excited! Astrology is more complicated and deeper than what we told you. Planets are infinity! Then, I like Abe Hiroshi too. The drama which I like is that he acts with Miyasako hiroyuki, which is home drama. Oh~! The title is "At home dad"?? I made a spelling mistake...? Next class, the rest of three groups will have their presentations. I'm looking forward it!

2 comments:

Professor Philips said...

"At Home Dad"? What was the Japanese title? Is that a remake of Mr. Mom?

Professor Philips said...

I guess you can't really translate "Mr. Mom" into Japanese because "-san" is ambiguous.

Don't feel stupid. The English translations of Japanese film titles often have nothing to do with the original either.