Thursday, June 01, 2006

Yesterday's presentation

Yesterday we had presentations of two groups. Astrology group(my group) and Abe Hiroshi group. I wanna say thank you for Kim and Kenichi's work with me, and good work for Abe Hiroshi group. God job everyone!
As a matter of fact, a few days ago, I bought a thick birthday book (Perhaps dictionary?!) which is written details of all each birthdays. It is written about star and fortunetelling. It's interesting so if there is someone who wants to know about your or your friends' birthday, please ask me. I'll pleased to let you know. Besides, the book also tells famous person's name who has same birthday. In this connection, My birthday is same as Ueda shinya(Comedian,one member of Cream stew). (>▽<) I was very surprised.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

My birthday turns out to be the same as Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.