Thursday, July 06, 2006

Inuneko

Good afternoon. Long time no see on this blog. I think I have to write more. How is your summer? I think this summer is comfortable, because it is not so hot. I mean so far... Anyway, let's enjoy this summer season.
Last week, I went to ex-cafe Yupanqui, which is located near the five-storied pagoda, to see a film Inuneko (2001, 35mm version, this film has two versions), directed by Nami Iguchi, starring Kanako Enomoto and Yoko Fujita. It was great, and what's more, the showing way was interesting. It was projected on the white wall of the house. I've never experience such a way of showing, so it was fresh for me.
You can also experience this. 8mm version Inuneko(2004) is showing in Yupanqui on July 9(13:00~, 19:15~). This version is her independent film and rare to see. In addition to this, Director Nami Iguchi comes and talks there. If you are interested in this event, please tell me. I will tell you more details. Don't miss this precious chance!

No comments: