Friday, July 07, 2006

music of past time

Do you know a person, hide?
mabye you will imagine Nakata Hidetoshi(^^;?

But the person I want to talk about here is a former menber of a group, whose name is X-japan. It's japanese rock music group. They broke up long time ago and hide restarted his work alone.

His activity was probably going well, but he was killed in an accident. Many media reported about it. In some TV program, a lerge number of his fans cried. they said he was fantastic man. according to the news, i got to know him in detail in fact.

I liked some of his work. "pink spider","ever free"etc.. these are new products in his works.

Recentlly, I suddenly want to listen to cassette tape. And I found his music. It was the tribute album in which many kind of people who respect him sing his song with their condolences.

I remenbered one of them said such a thing at that time.
' why do people say ,"he was wonderful man," ? why didn't people said, "he is wonderful man," while he lived?'

I think there has been many invisible thing at various points. his music is really uniqe, atractive and exellent . but I can't found it during his life.

It is not until when we lose somone or something that we notice sincerely the importance.

No comments: