Monday, June 16, 2008

Advanced English class blog

Hi!! everyone!! I'm yuki.
I'm sorry that I'm late for writing about ODA to China.

I support to ODA to China.
There are three reasons why I support to ODA to China.
First, I mention that environmental problem.
China is rapid developing. More and more industrialization advance, while environmental destruction is getting serious. Japan has high technique more than China. China has big territory and people, so environmental problem is too difficult to solve China itself. In addition, Japan locates near China. Japan can't help seeing silently such condition. This problem is worldwide problem not only China. Nation include Japan consider about own national interest. Help to China is connecting with profit. Therefore, Japan should help China though ODA.

Second, I mention that gap problem. On one hand Coast is rich, on the other hand inland is poverty.

Finally, I mention that bad image about Japan. During war Japan invades China. Many people were killed by Japanese. ODA to China is one of resource image up about Japan. At first, the purpose of ODA to China is reward that China was abandoned compensation right. But now the more globalization is spread, the more relationship between China and Japan will notice. So image up about Japan is very important.

No comments: