Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hi! Everyone! This is Shun Hayasaka:)

Today, I thought that Professor Philips said we need to introduce myself in blog, so i will write about me from now. haha so i am from sapporo city in hokkaido and i've lived in hirosaki for 2 years.( this year is 3rd year for me) I am not the person who can talk about myself much, but I just can say I am shy person. haha yeah i bet i am. And I am not so active person. I most likely stay inside my apartment after i finish classes if i dont need to go outside for some reason. yeah i think i should be enough of introducing about myself since we already introduced each other in the class. What can i do for this blog? Hmmmmm actually, this is the first time to write blog things for me. so I am soooo beginner about a blog. so I dont know what i can do, but i will just keep writing. That is my contribution. haha What would i like to do in the class? well i would like to watch a movie and debate such a practicing English for listening and speaking in the class. and their skills are my important and i put focus on. so i will work hard on that skills from now on too. Thanks for everyone to see my comment:) see you in class. Bye

4 comments:

haruna said...

hi, this is Haruna.
Iam glad to see you and take same english class again! please tell me about your stay in canada some other day.

Professor Philips said...

Please tell us more about what kind of movie you would like to see and especially what you would like to debate. It will be hard to find groups for discussion if students don't tell other students what they would like to discuss in class.

shun-sapporo05 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shun-sapporo05 said...

For Pro Phillips
well i most like comedy movies or i just usually watch them because it's easy to understand in English.But they are not appropriate for the class though. And I want to discuss about religions, especially about Islam.

For Haruna
hey yay Haruna. I'm also glad to take same class with you:) and yeah we might be able to discuss how I lived in canada for discussion's topic. haha