Sunday, May 24, 2009

I am getting really into Kimchi hot pot. XD

Well, I think everyone will not believe that I have been eating Kimchi hot pot everyday for almost 2 months, but that is true, no lie. hahaha Kimchi nabe is the best balanced nourishing and healthy dish because I always put many types of vegetables like sweet potato, potato, long onion, onion, carrot...... and meat like pork , chiken, and meat ball. yea I think you can find the key point of kimchi hot pot. That is we can put whatever we want in there. So, we can keep having a lot of vegetables and meat a little bit cuz of everytime we can change kimchi hot pot to our favorite style. And I think we always throw out soup in other hot pots after we finish eating them, but we can add rice or noodle in kimchi hot pot after we finish eating it, which means we will not waste anything that is healthy for the enviroment too. But there is one point we have to care. That is there is a lot of salt in kimchi nabe. Yes, to take salt too much is really bad for health like high blood pressure. >< however, we can control how much salt we will add, and if we put sweet potato, salt problem will be fine cuz sweet potato has potassium which take extra salt in our body away. so why dont you try kimchi hot pot for todays dinner, If you are reading my blog comment. hahahah

No comments: