Wednesday, May 20, 2009

About topics and BABEL

We talked about 3 topics .I am going to write down my thoughts easily.


Denmark and France could recover their low birthrate, but Japan is low stil now.
I think this is connected with "a sense of security".
The government of the success countries enrich their social security system, so they can have their baby without worries.
What I think we need is a system where you can have a baby without any worries.


The First Jury system is only a few days away!
To tell the truth, I do not want to be elected a member of a Jury .
It is too heavy to sentence the judges.
If a case that is connected with the Jury has happened, will Japanese government take responsibilty??


It was a very shocking movie to me...but I think it all were "real"!!
Seeing BABEL made me think deeply...about globalization.
The 3 countries looked to have no connection each other, but the truth is relating to each other deeply!
If I were involed these case, I shudder at the mere thought of it!

No comments: