Sunday, May 17, 2009

Looking back our presentation and other group's,too.

I got an advise from profesor phillips what i should fix about our presentation. They are we should have used other sources which are written in English or the language spoken in the country we talked about, and there were a lot of word mistakes in sentences. This presentation was a good opportunity to know these bad points for using to a next presentation. Topics we selected including other groups were all good topic and important we have to consider. "low birthrate", "Jury system", and " nuclear weapon". It was interesting that these topics were not relating to each other at all, therefore I think thier presentation were always fresh. They are significant like each topics can be one class. I am looking forward to having another presentation from now.

Well, as i forgot to talk about Babel, I will put some comment now. http://movies.nytimes.com/2006/10/27/movies/27babe.html

I looked at this site about Babel, I was impressed the most that the misunderstandings were hapened between husbands and wives or parents and children who are relatives than between strangers. I didnt realized that point, but it is sure that problems were happened in only strong relationship, even between housekeeper and employer they have gotten to know since the employer had children. That was really interesting point for me. Why the strong relationship which seems to be never ended causes of problem??? The diffrence of language also makes parents and children misunderstand and fight? I thought them at the time when i read this article. This movie is that we need to watch at least twice, I think.

I just taked about homework things, but i hope they are interesting post for other members. haha see you next class.

No comments: