Friday, May 08, 2009

My Goldenweek

I attended 2 weddings during Goldenweek. One of them was that of my friend and the other was that of my cousin. Both of them were so beautiful!
I could meet my friends at the former one. Actually, I hadn't seen some of them since I graduated from jounior high school. Some of them changed a lot (as I couldn't recognize them!), and some of them changed a little. Everyone said to me, " You've never changed!" ....I didn't know whether I should be happy or sad to hear that.(Remember, I DID NOT meet them since I was 15!) After the wedding, we went to drinking and talked about what we work on now. I spent special time with them.
Next day, I attended my cousin's wedding. It was the first time for me to attend the wedding of my relative. I know her since I was little. So, my heart was full when I saw that she came into the room with a beautiful white dress. I was about to cry for joy! I wish she lived happily ever after!

Like this, my Goldenweek was filled with weddings. Anyway,I could spend a good time!

No comments: