Thursday, May 07, 2009

Usual Goldenweek.

I didnt do many things during Goldenweek. I definitely lose the name of Golden in this year. haha But i dont mean i spent boring days. First thing i did was "Hanami". I just went to see cherry blossom with a friend and didnt drink any alcohol. Dont blame me like its not Hanami! Hanami will start at the time to get alcohol. haha And I went to "Matsumae" where is the most southest of Hokkaido because my parents was going to come there to see Sakura, and I was going to get see them in Matsumae. I thought it was good time to see sakura there because Sakura in Hirosaki was already scattered, but Sakura in Matsumae was too early. It was just like 40% bloomming. After that, I went back to home in Sapporo. As I just had 2 days in Sapporo, so i went to a mall , ate way better food than Hirosaki, and met my grand parents. Especially, its been a long time since i met grand parents, so it was good thing.:) After the 2 days, I needed to get back to hirosaki through the long way. haha yeah it took like 8 hours. Im always angry why there is no train goes to Aomori directly. Yeah I need to change trains twice in Hakodate and Aomori. I guess there is still the diffrence of the system between JR. haha So that is everything I did during Golden week.

No comments: