Wednesday, June 03, 2009

about the Simpsons.

"The Simpsons" has been on TV since 1989.
I watched this animation for the first time when I was a student of elementary school. I couldn't understand jokes in this animation, even it was Japanese. But now, I can understand some of them much better. There are a lot of parodies and innuendoes in this show. The best scene I like in the movie is the end credit. On the end credit, people in Springfield sing the anthem of Springfield. But it is based on the anthem of France. I laughted at the words! Why not the anthem of America but France??
If I knew much more about America, I would have enjoyed this movie more! So, I want to watch it again some day .
In Japanese edition, many entertainers played on the characters. For example, Gorge Tokoro was on Homer and Akiko Wada was on Marge. It was also interesting, I think.

You can check the information of The simpsons Movie on Wilipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simpsons_Movie

No comments: