Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The Simpsons has a deep meaning than I thought.

That titles is relating to every anime or comedy even they seem to be just funny, I think. Before I watched this movie, I expected this movie could make us practice listening to English with being fun, which was simple meaning. But I realized that this movie had a lot of meaning by hearing reviews of movie and everyone's question. Exactly, if The Simpsons just had simple meaning or makes people laugh, it would not last being in TV shows for a long time. That The Simpsons has lasted for a long time shows it has historical , cultural, political , and so on meaning to make people think why they do say such a stupid thing or what they pretend to be, I think. From next time, I will think more seriously "why" or "what". That makes my movie life more entertaining.

No comments: