Wednesday, May 12, 2010

questions to the movie

I have some questions to the movie.
#1: Does the sign Celie made when she got away from Albert's house have a special meaning?
#2: Why were Celie's son and daughter with Netti? (How did Netti find them?)
#3: What was Albert trying to do with the letter of immigration stuff? In the last scene, I saw the guy with the horse, and I am sure he was Albert, but why didn't he do anything? (he just thought he couldn't break the sisters apart anymore?)

comment - First, this movie was so moving and interesting. I could see the situation of women living at that time. It was a really difficult time for women to live. Especially, Celie was apart from Netti, her loving sister, so I can imagine her agony. When a man said, "The dead has risen.", I felt the time has come for Celie and everything changed. Celie also could rise from the dead, I thought.

yuya

No comments: