Sunday, June 13, 2010

After watching the movie" The Darjjiling Limited"

When I watched this movie, I had lots of fun. However, I couldn't get joking in the movie too.

The parts I was interested in was that 3 guys were brothers. First I didn't think like that, because they were so different. Then I have a question about oldest brother. His face was full of scars. What happen on him? He said something about it in the movie, but I couldn't catch well. Another question, their mother was a munk and 3 guys wanted to see her so much. At the end, they could meet with her. She even didn't know about her husband who died. Also she dissapeared in early morning to run away from them....? Anyway, I'm comfused when I think about their mother. She is kind of strange character in that movie.

I just have these question now. If I find questions more, I'll write down here.

I hope someone answer these questions. Thanks for reading!

No comments: