Monday, June 14, 2010

The Darjeeling Limited

This movie is fascinating and a bit weird for me. I didn't catch up with the natural speed conversations in this movie sometimes, but I like it.

I have some questions about this film.
First, there are time lags on the way(before their father's funeral, and after it, I think) I didn't understand around there. And around that part, why did Peter try to move his father's car?

Second, What is the peacock's feather for? and what is the ceremony when they are using that feather, such as dancing and putting small stones?

Third, when the train clerk lady came to the brother's room to give them tea, why did she put red dots on their foreheads?

Finally, Why is the endind theme song "Aux Champs Elysees"?? I did not get the meaning at all...

That's it. I also wonder what did Bill Marley appear first, that was funny though.

I will look for this film in TSUTAYA later :) I'd like you to answer for my questions.

No comments: