Monday, June 27, 2011

Hi

Hi, how are you today?
Tsagaanaa, you had a good weekend!
That sounds really fun;)
I think I should spend my time outside more.

It's rainy, and I'm so cold today:(
I know some people get sick 'caz of the weather, and can't attend their classes.
Please take care of yourself, don't catch a cold;;

Well, I have thought of the next class, what we should do on Tuesday, but haven't come up with any ideas yet.
I think Tsagaanaa's idea is good:)

We'll watch the Simpsons first, and then talk about sth...
Well wait, if we do that, we should've decide the topic, and look over it, searching on the Internet or books to spread our knowledge out in advance.
Umm...oh, it maybe depends on the topic...:(

How about writing?
Mr. Philips said we've done well on the writing test on that day.

I also look forward to hearing from other people about the class.

Thanx,

Shino:)

No comments: