Monday, June 27, 2011

New Monday

Good morning
How was your weekend ? (i believe it was awesome ;) )
For me, it was so fast  because Saturday was Wednesday class.
Yesterday, I went Totemachi to watch Yosakoi Tsugaru festival. This festival was very exciting and awesome. I really wanted dancing but i wore skirt lol ...so i couldn`t  - yeah it was my fault : ( (I should have worn trousers). By the way, last year I was member of Yosakoi circle (sakuru) Hirosaki university and i participated this festival.

Next, want to talk and discuss tomorrow English class
what shall we do ?
Is there anyone who wants to do someting tomorrow. We should decide it until today`s evening. But there is not any idea.
In my opining:
Let`s talk about what you want to know from others. Ex: what do you think about god? , Do you think we should speak in english like native speakers?, What do you think about refugees? 
It is not like debate, just know someones idea, but maybe depends on topic it will be like debate. Of course if you want to debate that time on that topic, Why not? :)  I think it is good for our speaking and listening.
So prepare your question and of course your idea.

how about it, what do you think? it is just my idea.
I`m looking forward your ideas.
I will check blog every hour.

No comments: