Monday, June 24, 2013

question about Blues Brothers 2

Hi! Did you spend good weekend? I had a part time-job this weekend and had lots of

assignment. So I couldn't enjoy weekend.


After watching the movie all, I still have some questions.
1 Who is the lady? I could understand she tald brothers about her family, but I couldn't understand her connection with brothers.
2 Finally the brothers were arrested by police. But I couldn't understand why their band members were also arrested?

It was so fun movie. And if I have an opportunity,I want to watch another version.


3 comments:

Professor Philips said...

1. She was Jake's fiancée, but he left her waiting at the church and never married her, embarrassing her in front of her family.

2. Accessory, conspiracy, charges like that. In the sequel Jake is the last member of the band who gets out of prison.

Unknown said...

His fiancé!!
I can't believe it!

Unknown said...

For some reason, I think Elwood was very awesome.. he was the one who realize what to do to make sure their opponent in trouble, put the glue under the clutch, broke the button in the lift etc.
cc: Mr. Philips
how did you know very briefly about Jake's fiancee? at which part..Is it at under the tunnel?