Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Hague Convention

Hello, everyone! Today, I would like to introduce myself and show one topic.

Self-introduction
I'm Ayaka Sueo. I was born in Sapporo, Hokkaido. Because of my father's job relocations, besides Sapporo, once I lived in Thiba, Yamanashi and Shizuoka. So, I used to go to Tokyo Disney Resort very often when I was a child. I love Disney. One of my future's dreams is going to all Disneyland in the whole world. Therefore, I want to improve my English skills, especially speaking in this class.

Issues of international marriage -The Hague Convention
Nowadays, many people have international marriages and divorces. When they divorce, what happened to their children? In many cases, one of the parents leaves from the other with taking their children. Then, children never see the half parent. To change this situatuon and rescue those children, the Hague convention was established.

To get more information, please access this link. www.japantimes.co.jp/tag/hague-convention/

What do you think about the Hague convention?

No comments: