Thursday, May 14, 2015

golden week

On golden week,I had an amazing journey with my friends who coming to Japan from China.We rent a car,setting out from hirosaki and arriving at senndai. In the trip,I was responsible for translation as a guide.There are six people in my group,but only I can speak japanese.Thus,I had so much work to do either before or on the passage of the journey.For example,before the golden week,I had finished the trip plan.To make a good schedule,I searched what is the great spot on internet and read many guide book.Before the final plan,I had made many courses about the trip.On the passage of the journey,I had to introduce some information about sports for my friends,and if there are any questions,I had to answer it to them.So that,I was so busy with my work in the journey.
Though,I seemed to be a busy guide,I also enjoyed almost natural and human landscapes in the northeast of Japan.For instance,the world heritage forest— Shirakami mountain.The Shirakami mountain range has the world's vastest beechwood forest. It still retains old-growth forests and was registered as a Natural World Heritage Site in 1993. We enjoyed the fantastic view from the popular local "Gono Line" that passes through the base of the Shirakami mountain range and explore the mystical Juniko.
On the journey,I enjoyed many beautiful landscapes and ate much delicious food,of course I practise my japanese.

No comments: