Thursday, May 14, 2015

Self introduction

 My name is  Lin. I come from Dalian university of technology, which is located in Dalian, China. My major is japanese. And now I’m studying here as an exchange  student for one year.My hometown is Qingdao,a very beautiful tourism city.
 I will introduce myself by six words .
The first one is “apple”.The apple is my favourite fruit. It’s very delicious and has much nutrition with vitaminC. There are not only sweet ones but also sour ones. Of course, I like the sweet ones. I like eating an apple when I’m not so happy. That has become my habit. I think apples seem to have a smiling face with its red colour. I just hope to be like an apple and always keep a smile on my face and sweetness in my heart to everybody and everything everyday in my life.  Actually, before I came to hirosaki, I didn’t know that Hirosaki is famous for its apples. Maybe, it is fate that I came here.

The next one is “spring”.Spring is my favourite season. I think it also can describe my personality. Summer is so hot and glows with enthusiasm. Winter is so cold. Autumn seems to make people disappointed with the falling leaves. But spring is a moderate season. It is full of vitality and filled with hope.

The third one ,I wii use “journey”.I like journeys because I like to discover new things that I didn’t previously know. I think it can make my life more colourful and varied, which is why I decided to come to Japan. Not only to improve my Japanese, but also to broaden my outlook.

“Tea”.The tea is my favorite drink. Maybe many people like coffee or cola, but I just like tea very well because of its delicate smell. I also like the process of making tea.

“Calligraphy”and “skating”.I have some special skills. I have been practicing calligraphy since I was a child. At first, I didn’t like to study it, and I was just forced to do it by my father. But I found that I can keep clam when practicing it. I began to like it gradually. It’s also one of the traditional art forms of Chinese culture. I’m very happy I didn’t give up calligraphy, and now I am proud of this skill.

I also like skating. I think there are not words to describe the feelings when I am skating on ice. It’s so exciting and free, just like a bird in the sky. The calligraphy seems to be still, but skating is moving.I think it is important to make a connection between movement and stillness in one’s life for these two elements balance out each other and bring about harmony.

No comments: