Tuesday, July 25, 2006

How are you?

Long time no see not only on blog, but also in class(^ ^;)But don't worry, I'm fine☆ I'm tired of final exam and club activity...
By the way, I got a friend from Honduran recently. In my seninar, we are trying to make our homepage in foreign language in order to spread our study in the world. And now we are making it in English. So we need someone who check our English. First we asked Mrs. Hanna Sawada to check it, but she is busy and doesn't have enough time. In place of her, she intoroduced us one international student, Maribel. She said she can help us to check it if we help her to study Japanese.She wants friend to practice her Japanese. We agreed with her suggestion. Last friday we had lunch together. Her Japanese was very good, I surprised. We enjoyed our conversation. We'll meet in summer vacation. I want to try teaching Japanese and become more friendly with her. I also want her to teach English.
And I'll start a tutor of Chinese student from the second semester. Now I don't know what should I do yet, but I'm looking forward to meet and talk with the Chinese student. I think I can spend worthwhile days!!

No comments: