Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Party, huh?

I was lucky enough to be in the class today. I asked you questions cos. I wanted to share ideas with you, guys. That was fun! The modern world is now a place which I think we got a lot to talk about.

Since I am absent from Thursday's class because of a job interview in Aomori-shi, I guess I should take a role as an organizer of our party this week if you like. Any suggestions, please. For example, we could choose MoMo, a yakiniku place, as a venue for a party since the place is close to HiroDai and the cost is not so as high as that of several fancy restaurants in Dotemachi or anywhere else. But we haven't decided yet. Wide open. Some of you may work the day we go. Although we got only several days to decide, I think we can decide since we've got this virtual blog site in which each of our messages are basically uploaded on the site within a second or so. I'm so glad to take the role of organizer for you all, so please tell me where we will go and which day we shall go, Friday or Saturday. The blog is always opened online unless we have some technical problem or blackouts in the coming days.

Thanks for reading. All the best...

No comments: