Wednesday, May 13, 2009

About My Goldenweek

Hi, this is Chiori.

I went to YAYOI ranch in Iwaki during this Goldenweek.
Actually, it is a kind of zoo.
I went to there for the first time in ten years, I could have a good time!

There were so many kind of animals in the zoo.
Horses, rabbits, monkeys, beavers, goats, and so on.

When I fed carrots to these animals, they ate greedily!
(especially horses and goats!!)
At first, I got scared and ran away!!!!
But I became able to give them the carrots step by step! ^^

YAYOI ranch has a place that we can lift up and hug the rabbits,
so I tried to do fearfully.
To my surprise, I found the rabbits were well-behaved animal!
The touch was resemble to my cat, and I had a nice feel to them !!

I really enjoyed the zoo like that.
Would you like to go there?

Thank you for your reading.

Chiori.

No comments: