Friday, May 15, 2009

My GW

My golden week

I had cherry blossom seeing and a Thai food party.
I had hanami in Hirosaki Park with my friends of Japanese and Thai,
And the night, I joined the Thai food party held by Japanese students who had studied in Thailand. They cooked so nice, yes, it was excellent, though it was so hot! I really love Thai food. ’Coz it tastes fantastic because of many kinds of spices.
We watched a Thai movie with drinking and we talked a lot. We had a lot of fan until the sky turns right.
The next day, I want the park again, to attend other hanami with Korean students and their tutors and teacher. I was too tired, as you can guess, I had just little sleep.
I tried hard to drink although I don’t like alcohol. I did as much as I can, but my student said that I didn’t drink so much. It was my beeeest(>O<)!!
Except it, we enjoyed a lot. We ate delicious Korean foods, and a few Japanese foods, and we talked.

No comments: