Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hi guys!

Hi :) This is Ayumi Sato. I know it's too late to introduce myself on this blog... but, let me do that.
I'm a junior in faculty of humanity, international society course, Oceania seminer student. I want to improve my English skills with having fun with you all. Nice to meet you =)

I also want to put my article which I introduced you in the last class.
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/org/JLC/articles/HiraganaTimes-222-16to17.pdf

As professor Philips said in class, this article doesn't talk about japanese who get international married in the other countries with foreigner spouses. so we can discuss about that people with that article, I think.

That's it! I hope you will like my article:)

1 comment:

yuya said...

The other day, I saw the movie called "My darling is a foreigner(ダーリンは外国人)".
Through the movie, it can be learned that because of cultural differences international partners are required to make an effort to compromise and understand each other.
On the other hand, compromises and understanding are requirements in national partnerships too.
In short, the reason for divorces is not cultural misunderstandings, but differences in the personalities of the partners.
What I mean is, if there is trouble in a relationship, it's not because he/she is a foreigner, but it's just because every human beings is different!!


In the end, love has no boundaries.