Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The topic for discussion/debate

Hi, this is Sayako.

The following URL is the article that I have found for discussion.
The title is "English language education in Japan" from About.com.
It says that there are some reasons that Japanese sudents are unable to speak or to comprehend English even they have learned it for at least 6 years.

So, I would like to discuss what kind of things are required for English language education especially in public school in Japan.
This would be the key to solving the problems which English language education is facing with.

http://japanese.about.com/od/japanesecultur1/a/070100.htm

By the way, sorry for late posting.
See you later.

1 comment:

yuya said...

Until I entered the university, I have not noticed that the English-language education in Japan is not good. Now I really know it needs some changes! Of course, we should train our skill of listening and speaking. We better discuss rather than debate.