Thursday, June 07, 2012

My Hobbies

 1. watching baseball games

  I like to watch baseball games; especially professional baseball. I'm excited at their plays. A month ago, I went to Akita to watch the games, the Swallows vs the Giants. I'm glad to see my favorite players and to watch games. In fact, it was cold that day, and I had a cold for several days. I want to go to watch games again someday.



2. cooking and making

  I like cooking and making cakes. Though I say it myself, I'm good at cooking fried chicken, chili con carne and making cheesecake. I like not only to cook but also to eat alone or with my friends. I sometimes study meals and cooking by reading recipe books and columns in newspapers.


3. collecting goods

  I'm collecting a variety of goods; especially, baseball and Snoopy. I have 6 stuffed dolls, 4 megaphones, 3 posters and other goods. My room is filled with these goods, but I like Snoopy and baseball, and I can't stop collecting them.

      






No comments: