Sunday, June 03, 2012

My Hobby

My hobby...it's a kinda difficult question for me...
I may be able to say that my hobby is wacthing movies.
Usually I do not watch romances but socially ones
like "OUR DAILY BREAD", "Darwin's Nightmare", and "Black Gold".
    
They are about food issues, so if you are interested in them, I can lent them to you.
And also I like to wacth love-hate battles between females like "Ooku" and "Fusin no Toki"!:D
 


Watching them give me motivations for many things like study or being a girl.
And I really like to watch them because they give me lots of info I did not know.
Maybe it is not what Professor Philips since I am not relaxes by them,
but when I have nothing to do, I try to watch some movies so I could say it is my hobby.
If you have time, I would lile to know what kind of movies you like to watch.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

I think movies may be our next blog adventure. (^_~)