Monday, April 19, 2010

Hi, Everyone!!

Nice to see you here! My name is Mifuru Fujita.
Now, I'll introduce myself.

I had already written here, my name is Mifuru.
Mifuru means Beautiful Rain in japanese Kanji. The reason why my parents named me like that is it was rainy day when I was born. So simple, but I thank my parents to give me special name. Then, I'm in junior in Hirosaki University and I'm belonging to The Faculty of Humanities. My major is Western culture such as American Literature, culture, and so on. I want to read lots of kind of literature.

My hobby is listening to music, singing songs, reading books, wandering, sleeping and so on. I love listening music. Japanese popular music, American popular music and Japanese Anime Songs. My favorite singer is Avril Lavigne. Her songs impressed me so much. I also like reading books. It takes really long time to read one book but I like it, because books give me a lot of information which I don't know. My favorite writer is Haruki Murakami. Anyway, I think I have to practice to read book faster. If you know how to read them faster, please teach me...

Maybe you can't understand me all by only this introduce, so let's talk together!!
Thanks for reading this!!

No comments: