Friday, April 23, 2010

Hi, this is Yuya!

I am sorry for my late self-introduction!
My name is Yuya! I am 21 years old. My major in the university is international politics.
I am from Hokkaido and living in Hirosaki now.
My favorite food is cheese and natto sushi roll. Especially, after drinking is the best time to eat these things! Unfortunately, my girlfriend from Germany does not like natto.....
My hobbies are watching movies and listening to music.
Talking of music, I love the artist called Monkey Majik! In March, I went to their concert which was their 10th anniversary! It was just awesome!
What I want to do during this year is to travel through Europe, practice the guitar and snowboarding!
I have been to Maine in the United States for studying English for one year. It was really important for me and I could improve my English skills. Moreover, the life in Maine has changed my personality in some ways. I finally realized that language can have an effect on our personality and mind.
What did I actually talk about?! Sorry, self-introduction!!
But I think that is enough for it. If you have any questions, please ask me!
I will keep working on my English as I have been so far.
Thank you!

No comments: