Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hi, This is Natsumi

Hi,everyone!
My name is Natsumi Tamoto.I'm from Hokkaido. So I have lived in hirosaki for two years. I'm in junior and belong to the international society course.
I like music. I like listening to music.And I also like playing the musical instruments.I played the percussion when I was in a high school wind orchestra, and now I'm in the steel band.
Do you know a steel pan?
It is a percussion instrument made in Trinidad and Tobago.It is made of oil drums.It is so beautiful sound that you wouldn't expect to be produced from oil drums.

Actually, I've never gone overseas.And I want to study abroad. My English skills are low levels so I want to improve them at this class. I hope I will have a good time with you.
Thank you for reading :)

No comments: